Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Breakfast:
The girls and I each had cinnamon raisin bagels, all with different toppings.  Our big girl had butter and all-fruit jelly, our little bit had strawberry cream cheese, and I had honey pecan cream cheese.  The girls were still hungry, so I gave both of them half of a container of strawberry Greek yogurt.  They had milk to drink, while I had coffee.

Lunch:
The girls had peanut butter and all-fruit jelly sandwiches on 100% whole wheat bread, celery sticks, apple slices, and diluted Simply Lemonade to drink.  I had leftover taco soup. Yum!

Afternoon Snack:
The girls finished their lunch leftovers, and our big girl had fresh fruit & Goldfish crackers at her Daisy Scout meeting.  I had Lemon Zinger tea with local honey.  I can't seem to kick this sore throat/sinus junk.  I love that tea nice & hot with a sore throat.

Dinner:
We had leftover Filipino Adobo Chicken over brown rice, with microwave-steamed broccoli seasoned with salt & pepper, and a pat of butter.  Yum!

What did your family eat today?

No comments:

Post a Comment