Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Breakfast:
The girlies had whole grain waffles (egg-free for my food allergy sweetie) with pure maple syrup & peanut butter.  My big girl drank milk & I had coffee.  Little bit chose to play instead of finishing getting ready, which means that her milk is back in the fridge instead of in her tummy.  I had coffee and the bites of waffle my big girl didn't finish on our way out the door & picked up a big bottle of Bolthouse Farms' C-Boost smoothie on sale at Target and drank half of it on the way home.

Lunch:
The girlies have Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets in their hot food containers, natural ketchup, carrot sticks, frozen Simply GoGurts & diluted Simply Lemonade in their Thermoses.  I had leftover hot & sour soup mixed with egg drop soup & finished the immunity-boosting smoothie I bought this morning.

Afternoon Snack:
The girls will have apple slices with peanut butter for dipping & I'll be having some Lemon Zinger tea w/ local honey.
*We had a change of snack plans! Big girl earned a treat from Sonic (happy hour!!), so she had a strawberry slush & I treated my sore throat to a pumpkin pie shake!! Little bit got her hands on my treat, so I'm hoping that a sore throat & fever won't be her punishment, in addition to the time-out she's serving now. The little one had her leftover chicken nuggets & carrot sticks she didn't eat during lunch. Our big girl also had the carrot sticks she didn't finish during lunch time.*

Dinner:
The fam will be eating whatever delicious food the chefs at church provide.  Our family is blessed that the cooks at our church keep our daughter's food allergy in mind and are VERY careful to have a safe meal for her & keep the labels for me to read.  So, so very thoughtful & such a blessing!  If I don't feel well enough to join them at church, I'll probably eat more soup.


What is your family eating today?

No comments:

Post a Comment