Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Breakfast:
Leftover apple cinnamon oatmeal with milk to drink (coffee for me!!).

Lunch:
Girlies had natural turkey sandwiches on 100% whole wheat bread with red & yellow bell pepper strips, and satsumas, with 100% apple juice to drink in their Thermoses.  I had a ricotta & spinach pasta Smart Ones & it was pretty good!

Afternoon Snack:
Gogurts

Dinner:
Slow Cooker Tex-Mex Steak & Rice (see Sept. 26th post for changes I made to the recipe).  The girls had "broccoli trees" with theirs & Nutella spoons for dessert.  I had diced cucumbers w/ Italian dressing & the hubby skipped veggies & had kiwi.

Here are links to the meals I've made this month & what I plan to make next month. 
September 2011 Meals
October 2011 Meals

What did your family eat today?

2 comments:

  1. We had leftover sloppy joe mix over garlic toast served with green beans for dinner on Tuesday. Today, Wednesday, we had cheese quesidillas and pinto beans with jalepenos for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Thanks for sharing your meals, sis!

    ReplyDelete