Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday, September 29, 2009

Breakfast:
We had Cheerios and raisins with milk.

Morning Snack:
My youngest and I had butter cookies and Cheez-Its for snack at school, and my oldest had Teddy Grahams and/or whole grain Goldfish crackers in her class.

Lunch:
I had a BLT & Kit Kat mini, thanks to my employers!  :-)
My youngest had "oval" crackers, colby-jack cheese squares, petite carrots, and apple slices.
My oldest had honey wheat pretzel sticks, apple slices, and carrots with peanut butter in which to dip them.

Afternoon Snack:
The girls had animal crackers while I grocery shopped and I had a vanilla Skinny Cow (that name is so offensive!) ice cream sandwich once I finally got them down for nap.

Dinner:
We're having homemade pizza on a whole wheat crust with sauteed red peppers, mushrooms, onions, and garlic, and turkey pepperoni with salad.

What did your family eat today?

No comments:

Post a Comment