Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Breakfast:
We had Cheerios and blueberries with milk.

Morning Snack:
My youngest and I had Ritz crackers and chocolate chip cookies at school.  My oldest had chocolate chip Teddy Grahams and whole grain Goldfish crackers at school.

Lunch:
The girls had peanut butter and all-fruit jelly sandwiches on whole wheat bread, green salad with tomatoes, and peach slices.  I had the same sandwich and peach slices, but had leftover pretzels from my youngest's snack the day before.

Afternoon Snack:
The girls had chocolate chip Teddy Grahams & whole grain Goldfish crackers.  I had a Skinny Cow vanilla ice cream sandwich.

Dinner:
The girls and I will have chicken pot pie and sides at church tonight.

What did your family eat today?

No comments:

Post a Comment