Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Breakfast:
We had baggies of Cheerios and raisins again while we ran to pick up the sweet girl who was babysitting my girls so I could go to my first morning of work in many, many years!

Lunch:
We had an end-of-the-summer/treat-the-sitter-to-lunch date at California Pizza Kitchen!  The girls had mac & cheese and a cheese pizza (also treated to chocolate milk and Sprite as a special treat).  The sitter and I split the garlic cheese bread appetizer.  For the main course, I had a half grilled veggie salad with shrimp added, and she had the California club eggroll appetizer.  It was all so yummy!  We then went to Menchie's for some yummy frozen yogurt - love that they always have a dairy-free flavor for my daughter!

Afternoon Snack:
The girls had apple juice and whole wheat Cheez-Its.

Dinner:
Date Night!  Woohoo!  The hubby and I split a pizza at BJ's - his half was the meat/veggie combo and mine was spinach & artichoke.  We split the Cookies and Cream Pizzooki dessert, which is great because it's yummy and a portion of the profit is donated to a very worthwhile recipient.
The girls had chicken nuggets and bananas with the sitter.

What did your family eat today?

No comments:

Post a Comment