Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Breakfast:
The girls had Cheerios and blueberries with milk.  I was fasting for bloodwork, so I had tons of water!

Morning Snack:
My oldest had chocolate chip Teddy Grahams and/or whole grain Goldfish crackers at school.  My youngest had pretzels and a lollipop at the doctor's office.  I was still fasting, so had nothing!

Lunch:
My oldest had a turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread with grape tomatoes & no sugar added Granny Smith applesauce.
My youngest and I went to a Japanese/sushi buffet because I could finally eat!  :-)

Dinner:
We had the leftover pizza I made Monday - whole wheat pizza dough with turkey pepperoni and sauteed red pepper, onions, garlic, and mushrooms.  We also had green salad.

What did your family eat?

No comments:

Post a Comment