Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday. September 5, 2009

Breakfast:
I had a chocolate chip chewy granola bar when I woke up late.  Sadly, I have no idea what the hubby fed the girls for breakfast.  I just like to assume they were fed!  :-)

Lunch:
The girls had homemade Lunchables (rolled up lunch meat, cubes of colby jack cheese & crackers) with grape tomatoes and milk to drink.  The hubby and I finished off the Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches on rolls with provolone cheese and the last of the baked sweet potatoes.

Afternoon Snack:
We were at a birthday party, so we had pizza w/ veggies & fruit, cake, an egg-free cupcake for my oldest, thanks to the hostess, and ice cream.

Dinner:
The hubby and girls had pizza leftover from the birthday party (thanks, again, to the hostess!) and I had the leftover spinach and goat cheese pizza from lunch earlier in the week.

What did your family eat today?

No comments:

Post a Comment