Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday, October 14, 2011

Breakfast:
The girlies had cinnamon raisin bagels with strawberry cream cheese and I had a cinnamon raisin bagel with honey nut cream cheese.  My big girl barely ate any breakfast at all, telling me that the reason she devoured her cream cheese bagel on Monday and told me how much she loved it, is that she wanted to earn computer time.  She's over strawberry cream cheese.  Her little sister gladly finished big sis' breakfast!  The girls had milk to drink & I had coffee.

Lunch:
My big girl had cheese squares, apple slices, edamame, a frozen Simply GoGurt, and a 100% juice CapriSun.  My little bit and I had our weekly lunch date at "the suchies restaurant" (the sushi restaurant).  She loves to eat there because there is so much sweetened and fried food (something not usually found in our house), and if she does a good job eating her lunch, ice cream is included in the Japanese/sushi buffet.  I love our Friday lunch dates when there is no lunch at PreK for her.  It's our last year of Friday lunch dates, when we have special time together and can eat anywhere, and not have to worry about eggs, because big sis is at school.  We'll cherish these memories!

Afternoon Snack:
My big girl finished her cheese from lunch and then we all had Nutella spread on 100% whole wheat bread.  I had a hot mug of Lemon Zinger tea with local honey.

Dinner:
The family will be having leftover Egg-Free Baked Fish Sticks with edamame. I'm having my Book Club friends over, so I hope to have time to make Nutella Crescent Rolls & Apple Dumplings.  I'll try to post those recipes later & link them to this page.  Right now, my little bit is calling me to go play a game with her.

What did your family eat today?
Blessed weekend, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment