- Cinnamon raisin bagels with strawberry or honey nut cream cheese, or butter and all-fruit jelly for my big girl
- Whole grain waffles or 100% whole wheat toast, with peanut butter and pure maple syrup
- Last minute breakfast choice: Honey Kix or MultiGrain Cheerios in baggies on the way to carpool.
- The girls always have skim milk to drink & I always have coffee!!!
- Natural turkey or peanut butter & all-fruit jelly sandwiches on 100% whole wheat bread
- Veggie: Depends on what looks fresh & is priced well at the store. Most likely carrots, grape tomatoes, or colored bell peppers *Grape tomatoes it is - on sale at Target*
- Fruit: Gala apple slices (were on sale last week, so I grabbed a lot of them)
- Drink: Diluted 100% apple juice
- I'll have sandwiches, soup that I purchased with a rebate, and/or frozen light meals that I purchased with coupons a few weeks ago.
- Monday: Leftover Fish Sticks with edamame and salad (Caesar for the non-egg-allergy family members & Italian dressing for our food allergy sweetie)
- Tuesday: Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala over brown basmati rice, with flatbread (couldn't find naan, but I think that usually has egg in it anyway) and a salad of romaine lettuce & grape tomatoes, and ice cream for dessert, since we're having a dinner guest tonight.
- Wednesday: Choir fundraising dinner at church (fried chicken with sides). Food allergy sweetie will have something safe (mac & cheese, sandwich, or something else)
- Thursday: Leftover Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala with salad & flatbread
- Friday-Sunday: Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup with sourdough french bread