Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Breakfast:
The girls had cinnamon raisin bagels with strawberry cream cheese & I had a cinnamon raisin bagel with honey nut cream cheese.  The girls had milk to drink and I had coffee.

Lunch:
The girls had natural turkey sandwiches on 100% whole wheat bread with celery sticks, apple slices, and diluted Simply Lemonade to drink.  I was treated to a delicious sushi lunch by a sweet friend.  I had the snowcrab roll & BBQ roll, and the lunch came with tempura veggies: broccoli, onion, sweet potato, and eggplant.  It was all delicious & a wonderful treat!  Of course, the company of my friend & her sweet baby was an even better treat!

Afternoon Snack:
Both of my girlies earned a treat today, so we went to the local Sonic where the servers wear roller skates to deliver the food (my girls LOVE this!!!). The little bit had ice cream with M&Ms on top, and my big girl had a strawberry slush.  I had a sweet tea - gotta love Sonic's Happy Hour!  :-)

Dinner:
We were blessed with a delicious egg-free dinner at church tonight.  My big girl even got to serve her own plate (broken arm & all) because all of the food was egg-free!  She was so excited and ate almost every bite!  We had pork loin, macaroni casserole (don't remember the exact name, but it was yummy & topped with cheese!), broccoli, a delicious salad & rolls.  The hubby & I had a delicious 2-layer brownie for dessert, filled with chocolate frosting, and topped with a dollop of a delicious cream cheese or sour cream topping.  Don't know exactly what it was called, but it was delightful!  The chef was thoughtful & generous enough to provide an egg-free double chocolate chip cookie for my big girl.  My big girl was SO excited and loved it!  We were even sent home with the extra egg-free cookie from the 2-pack.  Again, we are so blessed with such a loving & supportive church family who go above and beyond for our severe food allergy sweetie!  Thanks, Hope & fam!

What did your family eat today?
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment